Starting Monday 16th March, our Antibes offices will be closed and our Palma representative will no longer be available for meetings in order to comply with the European COVID-19 closures.
HOWEVER, DON’T WORRY, WE WILL STILL BE DOING OUR BEST TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES AND ADVICE YOU NEED
Thanks to recent software investments, the PYA Office will continue to function but in a slightly different way and with a reduced staff presence in the office. Until further notice the following procedures will be in place:
SERVICE RECORD BOOKS, TESTIMONIALS AND CERTIFICATES
· All members should upload copies of their documents (certified by the captain) and their testimonials into their PYA Profile. These will be processed, verified and digitally signed in your profile by SRB officers in the usual way.
· SRBs should either be posted to the office, sent by courier or put into an envelope and put through the letter box of the PYA Office.
When the SRB is ready, you will be advised by e-mail. It can be returned to you by post or courier (provided these services are still functioning) OR should you wish to pick it up from the PYA office, please make an appointment to do so via this link.
Note: You will not be able to enter the office and speak to the staff, only to pick up your SRB at the door.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR IF YOU NEED GENERAL ADVICE FROM OUR OFFICE TEAM
Do not come to the office. Contact our team via the following:
· Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your questions and your phone number. Someone will get back to you by email or arrange a convenient time to speak to you on the phone.
· Send an e-mail to email@example.com with details of your questions and your phone number. Our representative will get back to you by email or arrange a convenient time to speak to you on the phone.
HELP WITH NOEs, TRBs, OTHER MCA APPLICATIONS
· Appointments can be made to speak on the phone to one of our Advice team or to have an online meeting via Zoom or WhatsApp.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the PYA Office to make an appointment.
PYA CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS, TRAINING RECORD BOOKS, YACHT RATING CERTIFICATES
· PYA Certified documents – either upload copies of the documents (already certified by your captain) into your on-line profile and send us an e-mail to let us know which ones you need certifying, or send them to us by e-mail, or put the originals into an envelope and put them through the letter box of the office with a note.
· Training Record Book – either call the office or send us an e-mail and one will be prepared for you.
When the above are ready, we will send you an e-mail and they can be sent to you by post or courier OR should you wish to pick them up from the PYA office, you will need to make an appointment to do so via this link.
Note: You will not be able to enter the office and speak to the staff, only to pick up your documents at the door.
· The issuance of Yacht Rating Certificates (YRCs) will be temporarily suspended during this period. For any questions regarding YRC requirements please either call the office +33 (0)493 34 91 16) or send an email to email@example.com.
SUPPORT AND MEMBERSHIP ASSISTANCE
· The PYA support service remains fully active and you should call or e-mail the PYA office.
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
· Renew your membership on www.pya.org or
· Call the office on +33 (0)493 34 91 16 and renew over the phone using your credit or debit card
NEW MEMBERS · Join ONLINE at www.pya.org as usual.
· Call the office on +33 (0)493 34 91 16 and join over the phone using your credit or debit card
If new members would like to speak to someone before doing so, they should call the office on +33 (0)493 34 91 16.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
Chief Executive Officer
Professional Yachting Association