top of page

Need to apply for an MCA NOE, CoC, Conversion, Flag State Endorsement, Revalidation, or Action Plan?

We can help you.If you are a Full or Associate member, this service is included in your membership and you can contact the Sea Service team at to help you.


If you are in Antibes and would like to make an appointment, please contact

Included Full and Associate memberships

Application Support

Support and Advice to obtaining your NOE, CoC, Action Plan, Revalidation and Conversion.

Discover our plans to get access to all the services we provide.

bottom of page