Watch the webinar on the Posidonia anchoring regulations in French waters, held on Monday 29 March.
- Frédéric Villers - French office for Biodiversity - Mediterranean area
- Amelie Delamarre - Head of Marine Environment - Maritime Prefecture - Toulon
- Commissaire Paul Pirault - Maritime Prefecture - Toulon
- Steve Crowe - Yachting Pages
- What is Posidonia?
- Where are the areas in France and what to look for in these areas. (How to identify Posidonia)
- Legal consequences for non-compliance with the regulations.
- Charts and resources to identify the anchoring/non-anchoring areas